If thee shall go in search of knowledge thou shall come across a truth & the ultimate truth is Allah

Thursday 5 August 2021

COMPANIONS – FATIMA

 FATIMA


 (6) CHAPTER. The evidence that confirms that the Al-Khumus (i.e., one-fifth of the war

booty) is meant for the needs of Allah's Messenger and the poor; and the fact that Allah's Messenger favored the people of As-Suffa and the widows in this matter, for when Fatima complained of suffering from grinding and the hand-mill and requested him to provide her with a slave-girl (from the booty), he (did not give her a slave-girl) but told her to ask for Allah's Aid.

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 3113: [3705, 5361]

Narrated 'Ali:

Fatima complained of what she suffered from the hand mill and from grinding, when she got the news that some slave girls of the booty had been brought to Allah's Apostle (s). She went to him to ask for a maid-servant, but she could not find him, and told 'Aisha of her need. When the Prophet (s) came, Aisha informed him of that. The Prophet (s) came to our house when we had gone to our beds. (On seeing the Prophet) we were going to get up, but he said, 'Keep at your places,' I felt the coolness of the Prophet's feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I tell you a thing which is better than what you asked me for? When you go to your beds, say: 'Allahu-Akbar (i.e. Allah is Greater)' for 34 times, and 'Alhamdulillah (i.e. all the praises are for Allah)' for 33 times, and Subhan Allah (i.e. Glorified be Allah) for 33 times. This is better for you than what you have requested."  

(2) Fatima informed by Prophet (s)
about his death

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 61, Number 3623: [3715-3716, Volume 8 No 6285, 6286]

Narrated 'Aisha:

Once Fatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet (s). The Prophet (s) said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet (s) had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle (s)." When the Prophet (s) died, I asked her about it.

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 61, Number 3624:

She (Fatima) replied. "The Prophet (s) said) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that." [See also 6286]

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 61, Number 3625: [4433-4434]

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet (s) in his fatal illness called his daughter Fatima and told her a secret because of which she started weeping. Then he called her and told her another secret, and she started laughing.  

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 61, Number 3626:

When I asked her about that, she (Fatima) replied, The Prophet (s) told me that he would die in his fatal illness, and so I wept, but then he secretly told me that from amongst his family, I would be the first to join him, and so I laughed."  

(3) Fatima chief of the women in Paradise

 (12) CHAPTER. The virtues of the relatives of Allah's Messenger and the merits of Fatima   the daughter of the Prophet (s) and the Prophet said, "Fatima is the chief of the women in Paradise."

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 61, Number 3624:

She (Fatima) replied. "The Prophet said) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that." [See also 6286]

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 62, Number 3713:

Abu Bark added: Look at Muhammad through his family (i.e. if you are no good to his family you are not good to him).

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 62, Number 3714:

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:

Allah's Apostle (s) said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 62, Number 3715-3716:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet (s) called his daughter Fatima during his illness in which he died, and told her a secret whereupon she wept. Then he called her again and told her a secret whereupon she laughed. When I asked her about that, she replied, "The Prophet (s) spoke to me in secret and informed me that he would die in the course of the illness during which he died, so I wept. He again spoke to me in secret and informed me that I would be the first of his family to follow him (after his death) and on that I laughed."  

(4) Fatima grief on death of Prophet (s)

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 64, Number 4462:

Narrated Anas:

When the ailment of the Prophet (s) got aggravated, he became unconscious whereupon Fatima said, "Oh, how distressed my father is!" He said, "Your father will have no more distress after today." When he expired, she said, "O Father; who has responded to the call of the Lord Who has invited him! O Father, whose dwelling place is the Garden of Paradise (i.e. Al-Firdaus)! O Father; we convey this news (of your death) to Gabriel." When he was buried, Fatima said, "O Anas! Do you feel pleased to throw earth over Allah's Apostle?"

(5) Gabriel every Ramadan recited Quran with
Prophet (s) 
twice last year Fatima sad
when 
informed by Prophet (s)

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 61, Number 3624:

She (Fatima) replied.

"The Prophet (s) said.)’Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that." [See also 6286]

No comments:

Post a Comment